C Series Dual Purpose Powder-Activated Carbon Cartridges
C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all your general purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon-impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor, and chlorine taste & odor from your tap water. A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
Features, Options, & Benefits
- Available in two different micron sizes
- Five products with a choice of three lengths and three diameters
- Economic solution for basic chlorine reduction
- Both chlorine and sediment reduction
- High flow rates possible due to low initial pressure drop
- Good dirt-holding capacity
- General purpose taste & odor reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies
- Polishing filter for process or closed-loop streams
The C1 is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.