Standard Filter Housings
Standard Filter Housings are manufactured of a durable polypropylene or clear FDA-compliant Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. Standard Filter Housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges. The reinforced polypropylene cap offers an optional pressure relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges.
Features, Options, & Benefits
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Optional pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N o-ring
- Available with clear or opaque sumps
The 150001, 150002, 150067, 150068, 150071, 150072, 150435 and 150436 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements.